BDA Tuition Policies
• To calculate tuition, total the number of hours per week for each student and apply to the tuition chart available at the BDA office or by calling 847-382-6333. Families add each student’s total together and receive a 10% discount on that amount.
• New Student Registration Fee: $10.00
• A $10.00 costume & prop fee is due each term for Creative Movement & Pre Ballet.
• $10.00 fee for late tuition payments.
• Tuition is nonrefundable and payable in advance. BDA accepts check or cash only. Please write student’s name and class level on the memo line of your check.
• Individual class rate: $20.00 per hour.
• Families who enroll in the Fall I term will be automatically invoiced for each of the three remaining school year terms (Fall II, Winter, Spring) unless they have informed the office of their desire to drop a class. Summer enrollment is handled separately from the 9 month school year.