BDA Tuition Policies
• To calculate tuition, total the number of hours per week for each student and apply to the tuition chart available at the BDA office or by calling 847-382-6333. Families add each student’s total together and receive a 10% discount on that amount.
• New Student Registration Fee: $10.00
• A $5.00 costume & prop fee is due each term for Creative Movement & Pre Ballet.
• $10.00 fee for late tuition payments.
• Tuition is nonrefundable and payable in advance. BDA accepts check or cash only. Please write student’s name and class level on the memo line of your check.
• Individual class rate: $18.00 per hour.
• Families who enroll in the Fall I term will be automatically invoiced for each of the three remaining school year terms (Fall II, Winter, Spring) unless they have informed the office in writing of their desire to drop a class. Summer enrollment is handled separately from the 9 month school year.